MY WRITING JOURNEY
MY WRITING JOURNEY
God, you have always inspired me in so many ways, and that is truly something that I admire
about you. First of all, you inspired me to do well in all aspects of life. You urged me to try my
best and work hardest at life, in sports, at work, how to be a "lady," to accomplish something I
really wanted, and so much more.
Also, your inspiration when I became seriously ill helped me to restore my health because you
urged me to keep fighting. When I found out that I had a brain tumor, and after three surgeries,
you inspired me to never give up and continue living my life as naturally as possible while
seeking the topmost healthcare. Lastly, you inspired me to stay faithful and close to you during
the darkest to the most pleasant times in life.
Your encouragement to pray and have a strong relationship with Jesus uplifted me during the
most challenging times and made me more thankful and praising of the happiest times. Your
inspiration is undoubtedly a major reason why you're such an essential part of my life.
Thank you for everything you gave me and keep giving me. Thank you for forgiving my
Page 2 of 5
I come from a large Brazilian family. My dad is an Air Force Military. I have five sisters and one
brother. Growing up, we've lived in several states in Brazil. We didn't have much, but we had
some great times as a close family.
But I've had some tough times in recent years, I've lost both my parents in over 10 years.
Family. Love them or love them not, there's often a limit to what you can do with the difficult
ones. You can't live with them, and you can't make them join the circus. When there's a lifetime
of emotional investment involved, it's likely that any response will hurt and will require a huge
push, whether it's walking away or fighting for our individuality.
Even if you decide that the price of being by ourselves is too high, it's not always easy to leave.
Sometimes it's just not an option. Whether you're on your way out or bracing for a newer life.
My Only Son
I was a single mother to a boy at 24, and I love my son more than everything. I know it's
common to love our child, I do feel love for him, I'm protective of him in everything I can. When
he was born, it took me several weeks to believe I have him in my life. I'm so happy. I did
everything for him, and sometimes protecting him so much makes me guilty.
My Three Grandsons
"Grandsons, you have made my world a little kinder, a little softer, and a little warmer."
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
"Life for me is like playing cards. You never know if you're going to win."
I don't know if I'm a good daughter, a perfect wife, a good mother, or a perfect friend. But
nobody is perfect! I can't see myself from other people's eyes. I know it's easy to preach than to
follow. Compatibility matters a lot. Not good or bad. I'll keep taking my space, work on myself,
love myself in and out. Do my duties. Enjoy my rights. Other things will follow.
Page 3 of 5
I fell in love with photography a long time ago. I was 13 when I first started taking pictures. I
captured everything. Gradually, I began to take photography more seriously. My aim is to show
people the best things about themselves. I want to portrait the world through a different lens that
makes people think deeper. You see, photography is so much more than focusing and pressing a
button. People who take photos capture the world in their own way. If 10 people decide to
portrait the same subject, I guarantee that each person's picture will look different.
I think exposure to new places and new people can be really refreshing. Also, it's eye-opening to
see how other people live. To see how life functions, whether human life or natural life, in other
places, is really humbling.
For as long as I can remember, I love art. Whether it was creating art itself, or visiting museums,
it was always one of my biggest passions. I'd often visit local art shops, buy a pack of new
paints, and go to work on a new still life or portrait. I would frequently visit museums and
admire each precious painting and sculpture there. I loved art, and most importantly, I loved
making art. And, then, for some reason, I've stopped.
I'd lost my drive to create, which was something I thought would never happen to me. For years,
art was something I relied on as a creative outlet. Ever since I bought my first sketchbook in 5th
grade, I've brought it school every day since then and practiced whenever I had free time. After
school, I would get home and continue drawing on small paper. This past year, however, I rarely
did anything related to art. I would doodle here and there, but not consistently and definitely not
with the maximum effort and drive I had a year before. I loved to work in wall hand-paint, but I
didn't understand why I lost that passion either—I just woke up one day and decided I was done
However, I've come to realize that art is my therapy. By creating, I allow myself to take a step
back from reality and focus on something that brings me joy. And by stopping, I no longer had
that outlet. In that year, when I'd stopped drawing, I experienced so much anxiety and stress than
I'd never felt before in my life. I felt like everything was falling apart, and I didn't understand
why I felt that way. But now I know why—it was because my dreams to be a writer were still
alive, and then I decided to go back to California and make my dreams come true.
Love For Animals
Page 4 of 5
Humans are emotionally complex and confused about their motives and even their feelings. We
can easily betray each other—and then justify it. Animal companions appear to experience many,
if not most, of our emotions. Still, they have no intellectually constructed moral code, a sense of
ethics, or a capacity to justify their actions after they have acted on them.
And yes, there are cases where stray dogs have savaged people and other dogs for no apparent
reason. No one has a decent explanation for that at this time. But seldom do pet animals attack
those who care for them, and wild animals have their own agenda.
If you discipline a dog by speaking harshly to him or her, the dog may come to you later with a
"please-make-up-with-me" whine, and be rather obviously, relieved when you touch and reassure
I understand that developing relationships with human beings can be scary, intimidating, and
often disappointing at some point. But please keep in mind that, while humans can be
treacherous and without conscience, many of our species are out here with a capacity to love
unconditionally, selflessly, and permanently. Many of us would gladly seek to help those in need
of comfort or even material sustenance when we can, and ask nothing in return.
It takes courage to look for and find a true friend, but when you do, the reward is incomparable
to any other experience a human can have. I try to have some friends, but no one gives me the
value I always give to then. So, I just love the animal companions in the meantime.
I've been told that writers are a difficult sort to get into serious relationships with. But it is not
true. My three relationships lasted for more than five years, and my marriage lasted much more
than twenty years.
Sometimes a writer can be a little dramatic. Sometimes the drama comes in the form of my
partner having come up with what I believe to be a unheard of and novel idea. I won't stop
talking about it, and he will probably be my first and favorite listening choice.
The most important thing is to respect that every writer is an individual, quite different from
every other individual. I've heard of writers who write the most heart-wrenching poetry but have
none of that to give to their lovers, not a single word. I've also heard of writers who'd go to the
ends of the world to find and keep their muse, but who will lose the value of their own lives in
this pursuit. Every writer has a different dream.
Page 5 of 5
My greatest dream is to reach the New York Times #1 bestseller list someday. Maybe it is only a
dream, maybe it'll come true. I'll just try my best.
I always asked myself, when the time comes (when I'm done with my craft) to get published,
where do I go, what do I do? Now I know. Now my dreams come true for sure.
My book has been professionally edited and has a professionally made cover. There is a lot
involved in publishing a book no matter what path you take (self-publishing versus traditional
publishing), but it's fantastic that you know you need to focus on craft and writing the best
stories you possibly can. So, that's what I do. I know my stories are the best. I have to believe in
myself. If not, who is going believe?
Open with Google Docs
Page 2 of 5 Page 1 of 5
New login to Instagram from Safari on Mac OS X
- We Noticed a New Login, marileideandersen We noticed a login from a device you don't usually use. Mac OS X · Safari · Costa Mesa, CA, United States May 9 at 7:24 PM (PDT) If this was you, you can 7:25 PM
- data:application/pdf;base64, 3:33 PM
Marileide Andersen, your May Creator Monthly newsletter is here
- YouTube May 2020 Creator Monthly Hey Marileide Andersen, It's May and we're still in this thing, but your contributions to the #WithMe movement continues to help us stay connected and sane 3:30 AM
AAA Claims On Behal.
Claim 014242726 - Christopher Rose 661-291-3987
- Dear Marileide Andersen, Thank you for contacting AAA and allowing us to assist you with your claim. It will be my privilege to serve as your dedicated Claims Service Representative. For your May 8
- On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 16:31 Peoples.Jonathan <> wrote: Hi Mariledie, Can you send me your current odometer for your vehicle so I can update the miles and save you
- Oi, Marileide, Seguem as correções do texto do site. Apesar de eu ter feito o possível para corrigir gramática, eu acho que alguns textos precisariam ser reescritos do início, organizando melhor as
- Claims is 1-800-672-5246 Please respond back with your odometer and I’ll update your miles on your policy. Thank you, Jonathan Peoples (714)424-7849 Insurance A
- Hi Marilede, Can you provide your current odometer on the vehicle? I can update the AAA Policy and lower the payments with that. Thank you, Jonathan Peoples (71
Samantha Tyrrell v.
Reminder: Please DocuSign: Website + Social Media Marketing Service Agreement Marileide Andersen 3_30_20...
- Samantha Tyrrell sent you a document to review and sign. REVIEW DOCUMENT Samantha Tyrrell Marileide, My name is Samant May 6
Preparing for your call
- Hi Marileide, Thank you for booking in your appointment. Samantha Halmay will be calling you on (949) 501-3933 at 8:00pm ET on May 07 2020. To prepare you for y May 5
You booked a meeting with: Samantha Halmay
- New Meeting Booked with Samantha Halmay May 75:00 PM Marileide Andersen Email address May 5
Invitation: Marileide Andersen and Samantha Halmay @ Thu May 7, 2020 5pm - 6pm (PDT) (email@example.com)
- You have been invited to the following event.Marileide Andersen and Samantha Halmay WhenThu May 7, 2020 5pm – 6pm Pacific Time - Los Angeles CalendarleideandersMay 5
- May 5
Link p comprar o livro segredo de família
- O LIVRO DA AUTORA BRASILEIRA MARILEIDE ANDERSEN “ SEGREDO DE FAMÍLIA “ EM PORTUGUÊS E ENGLISH. JÁ A VENDA EM TODO O MUNDO. AMAZON BRASIL May 5
Thanks for your interest in Amazon Flex!
- THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN DELIVERING WITH AMAZON FLEX! THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN DELIVERING WITH AMAZON FLEX! We've received your information and you've joined the interest list. Amazon May 5
Fwd: So close! Submit your background check to start dashing
- Obter o Outlook para iOS De: DoorDash <> Enviado: segunda-feira, março 30, 2020 10:00 AM Para: Marileide Anders Assunto: So close! Submit your background check to start May 4
Dementes - Thor - 5x2 - Investigacao ID
- Colocar no Livro América Dreams
Attachment:Dementes - Thor - 5x2 - Investigacao ID
Christian Faith Publishing
- Dear Marileide, Here is our Kit that we have produced into a E-brochure. Feel free to contact me anytime that is convenient for you for any help that I can offer. Stay Safe. Blessings, Paul Hagarty
Book Promotion and Publicity, What Works?
- Dear Marileide, Publishing a book is exciting. Seeing your manuscript refined into a finished, high quality product evokes a very rewarding sense of pride. But what happens after your book is published May 4
AMAZON SECURITY ALERT: Sign-In detected
- Sign-In Detected Marileide Andersen, we detected a Sign-In to your account. When May 03, 2020 06:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time Device Apple iPhone (Smartphone) Near California, United States If this was May 3
Verify your new Amazon account
- Verify your new Amazon account To verify your email address, please use the following One Time Password (OTP): 701498 Do not share this OTP with anyone. Amazon takes your account security very May 3
Miolo para impressão
- Marileide Andersen
Attachment:Miolo_Segredos de familia.pdf
Thank you for your interest in Christian Faith Publishing!
- Dear Marileide, Thank you for contacting Christian Faith Publishing, your free publishing kit is on its way! Best Regards, Christian Faith Publishing, Inc. 800-955-3794 May 2
- New due date is 6/4, minimum due on that day is not yet calculated so I will check next week for you. Removing Ricardo does not save any money, what will is updating the miles since it's currently
AAA Insurance Payment Confirmation
- This email confirms a one-time payment made to your insurance policy. Automobile Club of Southern California We're always with you® Insurance Payment Account Details Policy# Number: CAA149562552 May 1
Attachment:Forensic Files in HD - Season 13, Ep 44 : Runaway Love
CRIMES QUE FICARAM NA HISTÓRIA - T5 EP6 ***NOVO EP***
Attachment:CRIMES QUE FICARAM NA HISTÓRIA - T5 EP6 ***NOVO EP***
Steep Discounts for WiX SEO Inside
- Hey Marileide hope things are great with you! It's been awhile since we last spoke but figured I'd circle back on what we spoke about in regards to your WiX SEO project. We have some specials Apr 28
Automobile Club of .
Marileide, your automobile insurance policy was canceled
- Your policy may be reinstated if we receive payment immediately. Apr 27
Virtual Writing Tut.
VirtualWritingTutor account activation code
- Virtual Writing Tutor Grammar Checker Dear Marileide , Thanks for joining Virtual Writing Tutor. Your email verification 6-digit code is 73733 . Your login email is and password Apr 26
Comprar para celulite URGENTE
Capa Segredo de Família para web site
- Marileide Andersen
Monique .. me, Mail17
Orçamento de diagramação
- Address not found Your message wasn't delivered to because the domain semserifa.com.br couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again. The
Attachment:Miolo_Segredos de familiaA.pdf
CAA 149562552-MARILEIDE ANDERSEN
- Good morning, I have attempted to call you back but I was unable to reach you please return my call at your earliest convenience. Thank you Respectfully, Elizabeth Lagunas Insurance Retention Agent Apr 24
Site para imprimir livro
- Marileide Andersen Apr 21
Livro em English completo Family Secrets
- Marileide Andersen
Attachment:Family Secrets_TRANSLATION_VersAޣoNova AtAީ Final_ Monique_13-04-2020.docx
Reminder: Smashwords Author Day starts in 1 hour
- Hi Marileide, This is a reminder that "Smashwords Author Day" will begin in 1 hour on: Date Time: Apr 18, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada) Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Apr 18
Novo início de sessão no Instagram com Mobile Safari em Apple iPhone
- marileideandersen, reparámos num início de sessão novo Reparámos num início de sessão a partir de um dispositivo que não usas habitualmente. Apple iPhone – Mobile Safari – Santa Ana, CA, United States Apr 17
Reset Your Password
- Hi marileideandersen, We got a request to reset your Instagram password. Reset Password If you ignore this message, your password will not be changed. If you didn't request a password reset, let us Apr 17
Smashwords Author Day Confirmation
- Hi Marileide, Thank you for registering for "Smashwords Author Day". Please submit any questions to: Date Time: Apr 18, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada) Join from Apr 17
Links de acesso
- Kindle direct publishing: Login: Senha: Segredos2020 Kobo Writing Life: Apr 17
- Está aí, Marileide. Já corrigi todas aquelas questões que você discutiu comigo, o bracelete, o trailer, etc.
Attachment:Family Secrets_TRANSLATION_VersãoNova Até Final_ Monique_13-04-2020.docx
Autora Mary Anderse.
KDP Sales Dashboard-1586655944363-c246829af80dc468c70becd64baa2b41 - Invitation to edit
- has invited you to edit the following spreadsheet: KDP Sales Dashboard-1586655944363-c246829af80dc468c70becd64baa2b41 Open in Sheets Google Sheets: Create and edit
Attachment:KDP Sales Dashboard-1586655944363-c246829af80dc468c70becd64baa2b41
Links amazon Portuguese
- Apr 10
- Autora brasileira, Marileide Andersen mora nos EUA há mais de 25 anos. Cresceu otimista e cheia de sonhos, nutrindo dentro de si a coragem de resolver seus obstáculos pessoais e enfrentar com bravura Apr 10
- Marileide Andersen nasceu em Belém do Pará, Brasil, e mora nos EUA há mais de 25 anos. Cresceu otimista e cheia de sonhos, nutrindo dentro de si a coragem de resolver seus obstáculos pessoais e Apr 9
Title Author: Marileide Andersen
Title of Book: Family Secret
Genre: Romance, Drama
Publication Year: 2020
Family Secrets, also released in Brazilian Portuguese as Segredos de Família, by Brazilian novelist Marileide Andersen, is the story of two young lovers manipulated by the circumstances.
The story begins in 1968 when sixteen-year-old Catherine, a fragile girl, tries to break away from her wealthy father’s control to live her first love.
Now, fast forward to 2015. Catherine is sixty-three, and the matriarch of her family. When a family secret is revealed, it triggers consequences that will change the lives of everyone she loves.
This is the story of how triumphant the power of love can be. Is an undying love capable of overcoming tragedies from the past and all of its outcomes reaching to the present?
Finally, it’s the story of Max, a teenager guided by courage and willpower alone, trying to uncover the secret that almost destroyed his family forever.
Family Secrets will take you to the heart of families, where the greatest cruelties happen.
" I never thought of myself as an author or an artist until I was 16. I felt I had a talent for both. But it was like I didn’t have a voice in my life.
It was no easy to start, it was not easy to find the right agent, so I got to a low emotional point. It was a little like being in emotional quicksand. I needed something to hold onto so that I would not fall deeper. Then I decided to focus more and more on my art.
Now I know I’ve great stories in my hands to show everybody. My experience has convinced me that everyone has talents they may not have discovered yet and that are worth exploring.
My reward is here, and I’m the living proof that hard work pays in the end."
Hi, I'm Marileide
Mother, grandmother of three beautiful boys, painter, love to photograph. Having friends around always makes me very happy and
most importantly, passionate follower of Jesus.
Thanks for dropping by!
AUTHOR NAME: Marileide Andersen
TITLE OF SHOW: The American Dream
FORMAT OF SHOW: Drama/ Romance/ Comedy Series
REG.WRITER BRASIL: ISBN: 238722
LOG LINE: Five Brazilian women become roommates in California. Romantic drama and comedy adventures and career issues. Initially around the lives of three Brazilian women that decide to move from Brazil to California to be roommates of two Brazilian women that were living in Newport Beach for more than ten years. Each one with different dreams, difficulties to adapt in another country. Phases and conflicts throughout the series.
AUDIENCE: Latinos, Brazilian, American men and women, internship program students, tourists, model agency and people that like Brazil, Argentina, US, United Kingdon, Irland, France, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zeland, Mexico and Europe.
SERIE SET: The phases of this miniseries start from the arrival of the new Brazilians in the United States. The beginning of the difficulties and the end of each one with success or failure. The cities that will appear are Newport Beach, and other areas of Orange County, Malibu, Los Angeles and some parts of Brazil. Other places: Bar, Hospital, beach and model agencies and events;
THEMES: TV Serie based in drama, romance and comedy.